Planning and preparing a financial plan for the P2 tender
19. februar, 2019, at 15:00 /Tovarna podjemov, podjetniški inkubator UM
Preparing a financial plan
usually causes a lot of difficulties to entrepreneurs. That is why we will elaborate the components of the financial plan, as required by the tender. We will clear up any potential confusions from the tender documentation. Based on a practical example, participants will get instructions
on how to fill out the financial part of the application.
Why should I attend?
- explain which costs are eligible within the tender and which ones are not,
- warn you about the particularities of monitoring eligible costs in accounting,
- fill out the financial part of the application form based on a practical example,
- explain the process of preparing a financial plan,
- show you how to fill out the individual parts of the financial plan based on a practical example,
- answer your open questions.
15:00 – 18:00 Planning and preparing a financial plan for the P2 tender / Simona Horvat
After the workshop, we can also arrange for a consultation and help in preparing content for the tender. We will assign you a mentor and you will schedule individual meetings, at which you will polish your application.
You need to register for the workshop. The number of places is limited, so hurry up with your registration. The workshop starts at the announced hour, so please arrive on time.
Who is Simona Horvat?
is the CEO and owner of Evident d.o.o., which has been advising in the field of accounting and taxes
for a number of years. She is also a guest expert at the Faculty of Economics and Business in Maribor, where she holds lectures for the subject of Computer Supported Accounting. Simona’s clients include many startup companies, so she has a lot of direct experience with the challenges of financial and fiscal business operations in the early stage.
Venture Factory, Ulica škofa Maksimilijana Držečnika 6, Maribor, 1st